Saturday, September 16, 2017

A ORJI MUITO GOSTARIA DE QUEIXAR-SE PERANTE O CONTRA-TERRORISMO DA PJ E DO MINISTÉRIO PÚBLICO.TENHO A CERTEZA DE QUE TODOS ACREDITAVAM QUE ELA AINDA ERA VIRGEM...

The moral ambiguity of the situation feels relevant for a modern audience, but could not be further from Orji’s own experiences: as a devout Christian, who frequently invokes God in her everyday conversation. Orji doesn’t drink, is a virgin, and is abstaining from sex until marriage.

“I’m 33 years old and I’ve lived most of my life this way so it’s not news to me,” she says of the column inches the matter has enjoyed. “It’s not a big deal for me, but I know a lot of people are like: ‘How does that work in 2017? How are you functional and how are you normal?’”

DO MEU CONHECIMENTO DA AFRICANIDADE PELO MENOS UMA COISA SEI.DÁ-SE-LHES UMA MÃO E ELE TOMAM O BRAÇO.E ASSIM POR DIANTE.NUNCA SÃO COMEDIDOS E A AMBIÇÃO É DO TAMANHO DO MUNDO...

No comments: