Tuesday, March 28, 2017
CERTAMENTE MAIS UM "PORTUGUÊS" EXPORTADO PARA INGLATERRA...
Ricardo Rodrigues-Fortes-Gomes, 19, was found guilty of two counts of rape over the July 2016 attack and jailed for six years earlier this month. He will serve half of his sentence behind bars.
Recalling the night it happened, Ms Clark said she was 'pretty drunk' and wanted to stay out longer than her friends.
She said she didn't remember much but met Rodrigues and another man near a bus stop and they told her she agreed to have a smoke with them.
She was then led to a canal where she was raped while the attack was filmed on a phone. The footage was later shown in court.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4355718/Rape-victim-says-judge-right-warn-women-drinking.html#ixzz4cc26uoam
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook